RULES Oct 11, 2012 21:30:00 GMT -5
Post by JESSIKINS on Oct 11, 2012 21:30:00 GMT -5
|[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style,width: 460px; padding: 10px; background-color: #a65930; border-top: 10px #d6c177 solid; border-bottom: 10px #d6c177 solid;] |
[STYLE=font-family: 'arial narrow'; font-size: 50px; text-align: center; color: #d6c177; letter-spacing: -3px;]RULES[/style] [STYLE=font-family: 'ms gothic'; font-size: 10px; margin-top: -8px; background-color: #b9834c; text-align: center; position: relative; z-index: 2;] WE WEREN'T DIVIDED, WE WERE THE SAME, AND WE WERE FREE, BUT WE ALL WORE CHAINS...[/style]
[STYLE=background-color: #b9834c; -moz-border-radius: 1em; -webkit-border-radius: 1em; border-top: 5px #d6c177 solid; border-bottom: 5px #d6c177 solid; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #000000;]
Please post the code as shown in the example below.
[STYLE=font-family: 'ms gothic'; font-size: 10px; margin-top: -8px; background-color: #a65930; text-align: center; position: relative; z-index: 2;] GENERAL RULES...[/style]
- Following proboards TOS, we must keep the site at a PG 13 rating. This means that you cannot post : pornographic images, R rated roleplaying scenes, or anything with super graphic language. If you MUST roleplay out sex scenes, do it through pm or off site things. I am fine with this, it's your choice. As far as the language thing goes. I cuss a lot...a lot, a lot...so I have to allow it or I will just be a hypocrite and do it myself, but lets try to keep it dialed down.
NO DRAMA LLAMAS
- Seriously, I know drama is fun in character, but lets do our best to keep it there. I have no interest in the site becoming one big drama fest, so yeah...don't bring your problems onto the site. If something happens with another member, feel free to pm myself or one of the other staff and we will deal with it to the best of our abilities. If you cannot play nice with others, don't join.
R E S P E C T
- I will say this a lot. If you are unsure of something...check out the FAQ board, and if it is not on there then ask me questions. DO NOT ASSUME.
[STYLE=font-family: 'ms gothic'; font-size: 10px; margin-top: -8px; background-color: #a65930; text-align: center; position: relative; z-index: 2;] IN CHARACTER RULES...[/style]
- I am typically quality over quanity, so my only preference here is that normal posts be over 150 words. This is not a set in stone word count, as one liners have their time and place, just don't fall below the line too often. As long as the person has something to reply to, I really don't mind. That being said, I am pretty hard on grammar. Mistakes here and there are fine, but try to reread your app and posts if you know you have issues there.
- Now, I get that life comes in and attacks you pretty hard core. I get that! However, I ask that you at least post once every two weeks. If you do not think you will be able to, please pm me and let whomever you are roleplaying with know also. Just try not to let it happen too often. That being said, I understand that it takes time to do a post, however, it has been my experience (with myself and a deal of my friends.) that if you take several days / weeks to reply, your fellow roleplayer loses interests. Again, I am not saying you must post immediately, just don't take forever unless it is an emergency.
- You may join with whatever name you wish, however after you have joined, you MUST change your name to your characters name. I am not restricting it to a first and last, you may do simply the first, or you may do both. This is up to you, however, it must be the characters name.
- Yes there is a limit to characters, you may have four to start. If you desire more later, you must buy them, or find them as rare random events. Also, I highly prefer that you try to keep an even male to female ratio, however at the moment this is not a requirement. So long as we do not get too out of control in terms of more females then males, I will not restrict it. Also, to make any new characters, all prior characters must have at least 15 in character posts, and have roleplayed with more then one out of character person. Meaning : they must be in at least two threads and they must be roleplaying with two separate people.
- I am trying something new. Magic, weapons, defenses, ect will be done in ranks. So yes we might have powerful characters, but everyone BUT canon characters, will start at rank 1 and work their way up. The highest rank is rank 10. That being said, those with powerful characters must accept the responsibility to not godmode, powerplay, or any of those things. Also, all powerful characters must have equal weaknesses to balance them out. Also, while I accept powerful characters, as it advances in power, I would prefer the roleplayers to keep in contact with me on what their intentions are for the character. I want people to get involved in the plot, however I must know of anything going on that could influence it.
GODMODING, POWERPLAYING, AND ECT
- Obviously none of this unless it is towards non-staff NPCs or you have the other roleplayers permission. Small amounts are fine, such as grabbing another characters hand, but excessive things - such as killing another character off without permission is not.
- There is no limit to what your character can be or what they can do. Everything that enters Deflou Spero gains a humanesque form. Check out the races to see what I mean by everything. It is necessary for the face claim.
- All faces must be illustrated only. I am fine with characters from real actor things, so long as they are drawn. I am also fine with disney characters. Zerochan is one of the best places to find these things. If you use original art you must have the permission of whoever drew it, and you must also credit.
[STYLE=font-family: 'ms gothic'; font-size: 10px; margin-top: -8px; background-color: #a65930; text-align: center; position: relative; z-index: 2;] CHATBOX RULES...[/style]
ALL SITE RULES APPLY
- All of the rules above apply to the cbox also. I am fine with teasing, joking, all that jazz, but do not hurt other members feelings. If you do not want something done to you, do not do it to other members. IE: Don't pick on someone if you are going to get upset when they pick on you.
- I love a good joke, but there is a difference between good fun and trolling. So uhm...just ignore any that come in.
- There is an advertisement board, keep advertisements on there. All advertisement links will be deleted and the poster will be banned for an hour. If it persists the banning will get longer each time.
- Do not talk in it. At all. Stuff like : GTFO, Lol, LMAO, brb, bbl, ect...are okay. However I like proper spelling. SPELLING IS COOL. For those who do not know: u is spelled you. r is spelled are. b is spelled be. Need I continue?
by rimy ♥ of btn![/td][/tr][/table]